Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I am robot

Started by Samurache [1174171] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 267 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Samurache [1174171]

How long does the system need to figure i am not a robot?

I figure it was triggered because of refreshing the jail.

Some weeks have passed, 100+s of i'm not robot were solved, even that system tells me sometimse that too many requests were made and i can't always validate.

What should i do, only interract with the game a few times a day for gym and crimes?

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Um no. He can't. Bot Hunter is not owned by Torn, it's just google's AI that they rent out. 

 

There is absolutely nothing thing can do about it other than just keep doing captchas until they go away. 

JustAndrey [2527016]

Ah alright. I don't remember having to do capchas for more that a few days at a time even when spam refreshing to bust so I figured it could be worth a shot to ask someone from staff about it.

Though he can always stop busting and the capchas should eventually go away faster.

bethink [2637909]

bothunter will never learn.   at least take comfort that we are decades away from our robot overlords taking us over.

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

If he's weeks into captchas he's just getting flagged over and over. So he's doing something that's retriggering it. 

 

I used to get flagged to death and eventually figured out exactly what triggers it, and it took awhile, but I've completely changed the way I do certain things in the game. If you do it enough, eventually you figure out what's flagging you.

 

Him saying all he does is login and do crimes/train is totally false. He's doing something else that's causing his issues. 

Samurache [1174171]

It is still going.

Indeed i am doing things somewhat different. I mostly navigate using NVDA and ctrl+f crimes anter, gym and so on. I wonder if that could also be it.