thanks appreciate it for ruining points from 46/50k 45k per point to a meagre 31 i lost millions and so did others hope torn staff is proud ruining a booming economy with making points useless overnight
points
Started by pktrainerpk5 [2697471] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- BIGLETTERS [2924810]
· 4 likes ·
I’ve made 40b in the last 12 weeks, maybe 500m from selling points. You could always try playing the game! - VladBull [2321305] Committee
· 2 likes ·
oh noes my flying income
mugger doesn't even rob points these days
[image: community.atlassian.com]
You are a bit late I think. I do believe there were several threads regarding this a while back.
my dude. how are you 1100 days old and ~2m stats?
i don't think point prices should be the biggest of your worries.
I’ve made 40b in the last 12 weeks, maybe 500m from selling points. You could always try playing the game!
Hello pls teach me game, Brother BIG
BIG is a real one
NEVER complains about points dropping
NEVER complains about buy mugging
Yeah, torn staff, shame on you!
When they nerfed stocks the plush runners laughed, "It doesn't impact me, I don't have billions to day trade"
When they nerfed mugging the plush runners cheered, "It's so hard to make money, good now I can get ahead"
Now that they nerf points there's no one left to care.
What is the point of this thread?
See what I did there?
Every time someone cries about pints they scrap new ideas for stuff to spend points on
Just looked at your networth graph, were you holding your entire networth in points?
Should have sold them with everyone else back when the change was made and the prices started dropping.
If you held onto them all this time whilst watching them go lower and lower, then that is all on you... :(
Developer balances meta to balance the overall game, community who only focuses on one aspect of the game thinks it's the end of the world.
A new one every day, it seems. You'd think people would try, I don't know, playing the game. Last I check, there is no "crying income" to be made in Torn.
It's a shame, alot of people would be very rich if that was the case 😂😂
oh no i lost 1 month of 2b investement in bank
We didnt have enough threads on points already, thanks for this