Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Job points question

Started by MR_WYB [1962374] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
MR_WYB [1962374]

I worked at the sweet shop before my 4 years inactive and I think I have decent amount job points left in it. What I want to know is if I were to join sweet shop now are those job point still remain or not. Thanks.Have a great day guys!