The whole week now I have problems with the 2FA.
The mails are getting send around 8 hours after the login.
As everything else works fine, its not a internet issue.
Started by joschlumpf [2801440] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
The whole week now I have problems with the 2FA.
The mails are getting send around 8 hours after the login.
As everything else works fine, its not a internet issue.
From our side it is being sent immediately and others are not experiencing this issue, so either your email service isn't updating properly or you have something filtering it. I'd recommend ensuring you refresh your email page, check settings to make sure its not slowly refreshing and perhaps try adding george@torn.com to safe senders/contacts to ensure its not being blocked or filtered.
Failing that it may be worth exploring alternative 2FA options in settings such as using an authenticator app.