Anyone who thinks this was staged ate too many paint chips as a child. Even some of the best and most well trained snipers in the world are going to have an incredibly difficult time hitting a one inch moving target at almost 150 yards.
I think he was referring to Crooks for being remembered as a retarded Republican. But the story is taking another turn. Andrew Torba, of Gab, addressed the Gab community today in reference to a pending search warrant for Crook's Gab account. The account, allegedly belonging to Crooks, is mostly in support of Biden and is publicly known. Honestly, the guy doesn't seem to have any record of being an extremist either way. But Heffe and Capgros might have to hold off on calling it right wing violence.
I get that. & there are plenty of Never-Trump Republicans. I knew what he was referring to. All good Moon. Hope you're having a fantastic Thursday man.
True that. My aunt & uncle are the only ones I know who actually still have 1 on their wall, & they leave it up there because they've owned their house since the 70s and like the nostalgia of having it up there. It's kinda cute when the kids ask about it. lol