Tell us something we don't know.
WARNING SCAMMER
Started by Osama_binballin [2470683] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 73 / 73 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
1600 days vs 200 days. Smdh. You deserve to lose your $ if you don't protect it.
Idk why you replied this to my comment, ballin is in your name and you literally did get mugged genius
Anyway now I HATE you, hope it happens again
Oh did he finally figure out how to Cancel a trade? Good for him!
Remember kids, practice safe trading in your factions!
Getting mugged for substantial cash is one of if not the most avoidable things in the game, especially trade mugs.
His largest mug is 32m. I'm sure you will be ok. Mine is higher and I'm not an active "mugger". You can make that money back in a day at most.
I didn't get mugged either 😭
Hate is a strong word + I didn't get mugged once again jumping to conclusions
I'm a dumbass according to the comments so I couldn't type that much you smart guys should have asked for context
Also a pretty nice set of $820,000 Vicoden you have in your bazaar...
Maybe don't post about scammers when you have a scam currently sitting open for anyone to see.
P.S. It helps if you actually have xanax in there with it as well.
Can confirm he is a major piece of shit.
Can confirm, he is correct.
Lol I think anyone that can read can see its not xanax pretty obvious
lmao
Just like anyone that can read can see zvglass has an awful friend/foe ratio and shouldn't be trusted in trades?
Indeed
Happened to me a long time ago. But you didn't see me posting in the forums about it.
Idk why ur all hating on me for trying to inform people about scammers so they don't lose their money
Then why do it?
It's clear you're running your own little scam, then complaining about a scammer, and quite literally scamming US of our time to read your thread.