Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Urgent Help Needed!

Started by KupoSix_X [2294391] on in Company Recruitment.

1 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Most-liked replies

KupoSix_X [2294391]
Look, I know we are one * AN company. But we literally JUST started. It will take time for us to grow those stars. But, I am highly efficient. I log in everyday with the goal of getting those stars up as fast as I can.

Please, join my company, help get our stars up, maybe stick around. I really want this company to grow, I just need employees. Every company on here started with one star. Be a part of us growing from there.

Love,
The Gothic Castle