Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

WARNING SCAMMER

Started by Osama_binballin [2470683] on in General Discussion.

72 replies · 1.95k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 73 / 73 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Shooby [2510470]

Same idiot that was spamming global a few weeks ago trying to get people to spam and harass other players lol. If you got trade cancel mugged, you deserved it based off that alone.

Bitch_Pudding [3310523]

Honestly don’t feel bad about people getting scammed by him anymore. I was a month old and he tried to scam me. Messaged me saying he had 200 Xanax to sell super cheap and asked if I was interested. I said No and that was the end of that. And then I started seeing all of these posts about him. Think to yourself. Why is someone offering to sell me something under market value. Especially since I’ve never talked to him a day in my life. He isn’t in my company or faction? The answer is they are 100% going to try to scam you or trade mug you. No one’s going to sell you something well under market value, especially a stranger. What incentive do they have? Why wouldn’t they just put it on the market or their bazaar and self hosp?

MothaFukkaJones [2631050]

Will you just hurry the f up and say or do something that gets you fedded please? This shits boring, and it's obvious it's going to happen sooner or later.

AmazingCarizzma [2656295]

I'm not that big on forums posting or commenting. That being said I've been a citizen for three years and pretty much still learning. Got to crawl before you walk right.? I haven't read what everyone has replied to this thread. I'm just offering a thank you for the heads up. I've been approached by Zvglass 3 times in the last few days with the offer of 315 Xanax for 234 Mill. Out of the blue. I found it odd I have  very few I interact with and was very puzzled by the unsolicited offer. This is Torn. I'm not interested in Xanax or the reasons to be interested in Xanax. NOW my mate on the other hand is a very interested party such a drug. I just assumed that's how a perfect stranger found me. Fisrtst approached I ignored. 2nd time I was clear in letting the solisiter that I have no need or desire to deal i said I don't take the bait and good luck on his hunt. I'm a poker player and have a nice day

    Today with his third attempt I decided to investigate further. I found my answer and I appreciate how easy it was thank you. The forums are doing a great job of getting info out there. I pity the ignorant who fall so easy for this not very sophisticated scam. Everyone e plays their own game. I LOVE BEING PART OF TORN.