Let me just keep quiet and receive the beating from Bandit. Peace ✌ sorry for complaining here Torn citizens. I see this is 100000 VS 1. I'm like Drake and.................
Bandit
Started by IllmaticPsycho [2957103] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 38
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Bandit [2033238]
· 10 likes ·
I'm a little disappointed tbh. I'm barely getting started and he's already gone full retard - PrincessJulie [11229] Admin
· 1 likes ·
No discussion, graved
yes complaining about it in GD will definitely help your case
Skill issue.
Only 99 enemies? Rookie numbers
The irony of you calling anyone else stupid is hilarious.
That retard mugged me for like 200k on the first cans i ever listed 1700 days ago or whatever. It pissed me off, but i didnt make a stupid thread to cry about it. I bountied him and got to sit in the hospital for a while.
Met Bandit before. They're alright. Quick on the bounty trigger, and constantly looking for an excuse, but as far as people in this game go, you ain't seen shit.
Bro trying to speed run a forum ban at this point. That's what 4 threads now?
Wasn’t Drake outed as something not too pleasant? Not sure you want to compare yourself to him ngl
13:47:26 - 26/07/24 You sent some Lubricant to SonOfGblood with the message: Here, use this. It will help.
Are you honoured yet? Lol
I'm a little disappointed tbh. I'm barely getting started and he's already gone full retard
I wouldn't use Drake as the best comparison.
RIP Bro!
I found the best way to beat bandit is off.
Just beat him off, and he soon calms down 😋
It's been a couple days. Where you been papi?
No discussion, graved