Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tap In Trading

Started by mknewt [3304693] on in Graveyard.

1 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
mknewt [3304693]

New trader in Torn + Buying as much as I can

 

Check out my price list

 

Sell your stuff hassle free, listing-fee free and most importantly mug free!!

 

As a relatively new trader I aim to provide a stress free trading experience for newer players who are learning the ropes of the game. Feel free to send a message or DM whenever and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can. I'm on as much as I can be during the day as well.