Buying flowers and more for 85 percent value. Only items below 200 grand please. I need products if you sell 100 at once I'm willing to up it to 90 percent value. 100 percent mug free I check game multiple times a day and try to get back to you as quick as possible. I run a mug free business and expect the same respect back.
New trader
Started by snowyreaper [3183359] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 15 / 100
- Historical score
- 8 / 100
- Story score
- 16 / 100
- Engagement score
- 26 / 100
I've upped my price to 90 percent of value for less than 100 items and 95 percent for 100 or more