Do you know the I will do anything for $50 dollar meme. This is that just for torn. So rules are you send me 5m with a message of what u want me to do and I will do it
remember this is meant to be fun not mean
Started by Goof [2849586] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Do you know the I will do anything for $50 dollar meme. This is that just for torn. So rules are you send me 5m with a message of what u want me to do and I will do it
remember this is meant to be fun not mean
Bet, for how long though
5 days sounds reasonable
ok doing it now
the deed has been done
Reliable services.
04:27:50 - 24/07/24 You sent $5,000,000 to fightmefam with the message: Worth it
Buno
Bump
nice picture
thanks but thankfully 5 days is over today
no more anime women :(
nah this is my business
Hmm let's see...
Are you considered as an adult cuz this is mature related (port no graphy)
Are you ready to sacrifice your dignity?
i am a minor so don't do anything illegal
send me 6m
remember this is meant to be fun not mean
brotherman does not understand the concept of a joke apparently
Ah shucks
lol