Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Q

Started by Rules_Breaker [3275509] on in Graveyard.

12 replies · 127 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
19
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

Pitbull_Mom [2961510]

When Grafando joined our faction. She joined discord and all faction rules are posted in discord. Our main rules are don't bully, or belittle other members. The whole time Grafando posting in chat is my better than u. You're weak. Just putting our guys down. And the way my faction does war chains is we have a chain lead. The chain lead is a member of leadership. Their job is to tell who is up to hit for our side and u only hit when it is ur turn. If hit out of turn that hit doesn't count for pay. Only santictioned hits count. And the whole time I was on I watch grafando jump in line hitting as she please with multiple warnings. Got on to her multiple times for hitting online members. And I warned her if kept it up she would be kick and forfeit pay. 

 

She has joined multiple factions and left them if she didn't get her way. So I am letting any faction she joins about how she down when she was with us. She has also had other accounts band for multiple accounts. All in all she is a spoiled brat that wants things her way and when it don't she tries to start shit. 

 

So all I can do is give my side of story and y'all look at both sides of it and judge for yourself. So sorry this stupid shit hit the forums but it is what it is.

Whoop-whoop [3242537]

Pitbull_mom is a good person. She offered me a place in her faction but I was already in another faction. So I didn't join but she helped me get on my feet and I can tell anyone if I ever leave my faction I will join hers. Her and her people backs up what they say.

Twiztidlogaming [2943854]

This woman Pitbull_mom started her faction to help anyone in her faction out. She sticks to the rules that she puts in place. That's what makes her strong. 

 

-Grafando- from what I have researched she has had multiple accounts banned for multi account. She faction hops as soon as she don't get her way.

erk [1538328]

 

When 🕗 Grafando joined 🈴 our 💩 faction. She 😎📗🌇💃🏻💁‍♀️👧🏼 joined 🈴 discord 👾 and all 👐🏼 faction rules 🚷 are posted 🙀 in 👇 discord. 👾 Our 👦😈 main rules ➕ are don't 🙅🏽‍♀️ bully, 😿💔 or belittle 🖖 other 👪 members. 👤👤 The whole 💰 time 🕐🌅🔥 Grafando posting 💩 in 💖 chat is my 👕🤏 better 😧 than 👉👉 u. 🚢 You're 👧🏻 weak. 💀 Just 🎤 putting 🙌 our 😻📸 guys 🧒👦🧑 down. 😫 And the way 😸 my 📲 faction does 😳 war 😵 chains ⛓ is we 👐 have 🈶 a chain 💎 lead. 👉 The chain ⛓ lead 👉 is a member of leadership. Their 😗 job 💼 is to tell 😳😰 who 🤔🤔 is up ⛔ to hit 💩 for 🚫 our 👵💰 side 🥀⚰️ and u 🧠🦾 only 👉 hit 🥊🏆♨️ when 💕😂 it is ur 🌿 turn. 🔄 If hit 💩 out 💯 of turn 🔄 that 😐 hit 🎯 doesn't 😚 count 🆙✍️ for 🎅 pay. 💸 Only 🕦❗ santictioned hits ➕🎯🎯 count. 🔢 And the whole 👦 time 🕛🕜🕐 I 😮‍💨 was on 🔛 I 🙀 watch 👀 grafando jump 🏻👏 in 🍝🥫 line ➖ hitting as she 😝 please 🙏 with multiple warnings. Got 📖 on 🔛 to her 👩 multiple times 😅 for 🤔🎅 hitting online ❌ members. 👦 And I 👦 warned her 👩 if kept 🔄🔥 it up 🔺 she 👩 would 👪 be 🤔 kick 👞 and forfeit 💸👮❌ pay. 💰    She 😍 has 🤔👉 joined 🈴 multiple factions and left 😅😅 them 👬🎊 if she 🥰 didn't 😘😘 get 💪👽 her 👩 way. 💁🏻‍♂️💁🏻‍♂️ So I 🎅 am 👏 letting 🇮🇹 any 🌐 faction she 💁‍♀️ joins about 🧚‍♀️ how 💯 she 🙋‍♀️ down 🔻 when 💬 she 👩 was with us. 👨 She 👧 has 👏 also ➕ had 😴 other 😍🥰😈 accounts band 🎵 for 😤 multiple accounts. All 💯 in 🥺 all 👐🏼 she 🟣 is a spoiled brat that 🏻👉 wants 💩💋 things 🍄 her 👩 way 🌌 and when 👌🕐 it don't 🚫 she 👧 tries to start 🆕 shit. 💩💩💩    So all 💯 I 👥 can 🧞 do 😳 is give 🎁💝 my 🇺🇸 side 🚄🕳️ of story 📒📃 and y'all 🔥🔥 look 👀 at both 💡 sides 👈👉 of it and judge 👩‍⚖️ for 🚣🏻 yourself. 😝 So sorry 💔💔 this stupid ☠️🤡 shit 👌 hit 🎯 the forums but 😥 it is what 😦 it is.