Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Members for war

Started by UhOhRun [3208975] on in Faction Recruitment.

9 replies · 103 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
UhOhRun [3208975]

Looking for newer members that are active to fight in war. This is the best way to make money that’ll push your progression much further 

peterMERKIN [3218528]

Really the fastest way to make money ?for who I've talked to several of your faction members that say you don't pay .but u xan afford 39 day rent on PI .your net worth only 66 mil .yeah rite.pay up 

Rangerx360 [2565244]

U KICKED ME OUT OF THE FACTION, BLOCKED ME, AFTER ASKING NOT EVEN FOR ALL THE WAR MONEY I EARNED JUST THE MONEY I EARNED FROM THE FIRST WAR. AND AFTER A WHOLE MONTH WHEN I FINALLY ASK FOR WHATS RIGHTFULLY MINE THIS IS WHAT YOU DO. 

 

SEND ME WHATS RIGHTFULLY MINE AND AS FOR ANYONE WHO SEES THIS CONSIDER YOURSELVES WARNED BECAUSE SHE'LL BACKSTAB YALL AND TAKE WHAT YOU EARN AFTER THE EFFORT YOU PUT IN THROUGH WHOLE WARS.