Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Market manipulation

Started by Cag_Master [3327900] on in General Discussion.

37 replies · 949 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
38
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Cag_Master [3327900]

I have started buying raven MP25s and have artificially increased their market price from 350 to 1k. At this point I own around 500 of them which I keep in parcels. What should I do next.