Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Detective work?

Started by CockyNudist [2209950] on in General Discussion.

6 replies · 242 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
CockyNudist [2209950]

Sugarvalves' recent article reminded me that DAs do, in fact, still exist, which made me wonder... Is it even possible to get arrested now? Because my arrests stopped happening as soon as I switched over to crimes 2.0.

 

 

Clearly I had a few people who considered me a good target when I was spamming kidnap woman back on 1.0, but since switching? Not a single one has touched me.

 

Are we criminal 2.0ers immune to arrests now? Has anyone been arrested after switching? Do dark mode users have souls? Inquiring minds want to know!

 

inb4 I log back on to an immediate arrest event

Omanpx [1906686]

I'll update my arrest finder to 2.0 at some point, i promise! Just waiting for all the new api endpoints to settle in...

Varides [2176530]

Yeah I would agree with this. 1.0 lots of people had safe crimes figured out generally, so you could avoid jail pretty easily. 2.0 has been more hit and miss as people complete the different crimes with varied success rates.