Currently unable to load the market, just get a loading screen that never ends
Market Bug
Started by Dekuza [2440130] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Can you please try clearing your cache from the browser settings and see if it resolves the issue?
I use app format, I unfortunately don’t have an option to clear my cache
Android app has the option to clear cache in the App settings.
I’m using apple
If you're using PDA, go settings --> advanced browser settings (up the top) --> clear cache (down the bottom).
If you're using the old torn app (just called torn), it's been deleted by apple and torn can't help you. Time to move on....
If you're using a browser, google "how to clear cache in xxxx browser".
If you're using torn as a PWA (added to your home screen) I'm not sure there is a way to clear this cache, I guess you could try clearing Safari's cache and see if that helps?
Time to move on? That’s horrible advice
Cause that’s where I’m at
That is sadly the reality. You have the option between Torn PDA, or playing in a browser. If there is any issue on the official Torn app on apple devices, it is not supported anymore, so it does not get any updates, fixes, etc.
Fosho, I fixed it. Just had to create a new bookmark and add it to my homepage. Just so you know incase anyone else ever has this issue
Closed.