How do I level up after choosing level hold?
How do i level?
Started by Fruchtzw3rg [3370717] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flare [2195157] Officer
· 1 likes ·
You can either click the button beside your level on the left side, or go to the home page and click the button on the banner saying you are ready to level up.
You can either click the button beside your level on the left side, or go to the home page and click the button on the banner saying you are ready to level up.
I think you need to press the torn logo in the top left corner of your screen to go to the login page...
However oddly enough I can't actually remember.
It is definitely from the login screen though.
I found it thank you.
impossible
Clock the upgrade button close to your level.
No levels exist after 15. They are an illusion perpetuated by the elite to keep the little guy down.