Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Finished

Started by Brother [2590792] on in Attacking.

80 replies · 2.39k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 81 / 81 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
81
Discussion span
→
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

METALzsolt [2413874] ×2

Brother [2590792]

 

 

 

I use TLL to track all losses (thanks to METALzsolt [2413874] :D) so feel free to attack me even when I'm offline, I wont miss it and get back to you as soon as I login

 

Please lemme know by a msg/mail/$1 msg that you have finished

 

Feel free to chat me incase I missed a payment (we all make mistakes, its part of being human lol)

 

Mentions: METALzsolt [2413874]