Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RR still broken

Started by FoXy- [2612609] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 92 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

FoXy- [2612609]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools in space.

 

So  not sure what yall did to fix RR  but experiencing  missing shot buttons,  timer not updating or even not knowing it's my turn after refreshing. 

 

clear cache, restarted - same result.   disabled all helpers like TT - same.

 

so in short,  RR is still broken.

FoXy- [2612609]

yeah,  it's weird.  doesn't happen all the time, but seems to always happen when you think it might be good.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

It is currently being checked already. You do not need to pile up another report when there are already three separate reports on the same issue that you are already aware of.

FoXy- [2612609]

I was aware of one other after i posted this,   so quit being rude and assuming i knew about three.   Just fix it please.

Shooby [2510470]

tbh the entire bookies gets shut down when there's a bug, why doesn't RR? Continuing to allow people to play and be affected is ultimately going to lead to more reports.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You can use browser search or just take a look at the first couple of pages of bug reports to see if something similar has already being reported. I am not being rude, I am asking you to follow expected protocols before filing bug reports.

 

As I have already said, the developer is already checking the issue, if it was an easy fix, they would have fixed it already.

 

FoXy- [2612609]

You sound hangry,  like chill out.    I get it, don't make bug reports unless i'm friends with you.