Just looking to find out what players like in general. Which do you prefer.? Also, do they train one stat at a time or multi train?
Happy or Choco.
Started by Crackers22 [3109444] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
>training
I prefer using the gym
Also who the f**k trains two stats at once - you're supposed to alternate and do whichever is optimal at the time
Half chocos and primarily one stat at a time is best (usually)
I did, only to get both def and dex to 100m before forgetting one ever existed lol
(Not the best means for stat training for sure)
Choco jump. I did candy jump daily when I was a noob.
I told my noobs to train strength and speed to 100m before they train anything. It's related to their money making method
Moved to q&a
i dont do any of them regularly :( but when i do, it is happy jump
oh, and one stat at a time!
Oman did a detailed analysis of each. See his results here
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16294074&b=0&a=0
How does doing str and speed only instead of def or dex improve money making?
They make money from rank war.
Having big strength and speed = more targets they can hit. At war they will get hit by someome bigger than them whether they have 2b def or not.
I'm talking strictly training. You've all been really helpful and until this point I'd been training all my stats at once, as I would in real life. Nice to find out its different here. I'm gonna go with choco jumps, less cance of ODing. But thanx for all your advice.. Your appreciated.