Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Computer viruses

Started by Gooby [3279336] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 83 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Gooby [3279336]

Is there a point to making a computer virus? I can't see any options or what exactly I should do with one I made.

 

Thanks in advance for any replies. 

BaggyWrinkles [3145984]

As far as I know,  computer viruses were used for crimes 1.0. So far, in 2.0, there are no uses for them.

 

However that doesn't mean there never will be again,  there are plenty more crimes to come (it might take another decade, but that's another story)

 

To me, if you have the ability, what's it hurt to start one on occasion and hold onto it. (As I write this, I realize that I've only made a couple,  and it's been weeks since the last one)

 

Thanks for the reminder!