I am new to Torn, but is it common for the servers to have problems. Happened twice now within a week. They just really slow down and you get lots of errors?
Torn Server Trouble.
Started by Harpazo [3327178] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 39
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- CHINGADERA [2270005]
· 5 likes ·
Sooooooo, we're not supposed to spend 2k on a gaming rig to run torn? - DiamondRook [3309478]
· 3 likes ·
You bought a new computer for Torn? :P - bogie [148747] Admin
· 3 likes ·
That's old tech, our servers are in Ireland now.
I'm terminally online and don't really have any problems. What sort of errors are you seeing? Take screenshots, record times when it occurs, and submit a bug report over in bugs and issues with as much detail as you can muster
got a 405 error trying to load the forum page. Getting Error:Malformed response when trying to buy something from a bazaar. And very slow load times. Another person in my faction has the same problems
As Cheesus said, make records of the events with screenshots and whatnot and make a post in the bugs forum. Or wait for this to be moved there - but some evidence will help staff determine the source of the issues
It'll be slower during events.
International Beer Day is ongoing, so copious amounts of beer are being drunk, then that nerve is being spent on crimes causing the hamsters to work overtime.
Staggered start times have made it a lot better than previous years. They are also working on a new inventory system so this should be a thing of the past when that's done.
I noticed slower/laggy city map in the last days (maybe 1 or 2 weeks from now) and I'm using a top end gaming computer.
You bought a new computer for Torn? :P
Sooooooo, we're not supposed to spend 2k on a gaming rig to run torn?
Not unless you have 45 tabs of it running
That's on you. Always works for me
Hey .02 seconds matters. If you're not running a 13900k and a 4090 are you even trying?
How will I war effectively without my 72 tabs? I was promised 72 tabs to sell my soul. Feeling scammed, might delete later.
Well, it is beer day! Sell it to your reputable trader for 1/4th a keg!
You really should move closer to England 😬
not entirely fair to blame the servers here all the time. it would also depend on your ISP and location
But but but, it's real war time, I need all dose boiosters and ALL DOSE POIPLE! I just wanna crack open a keg, pull two beers to empty and die.
And I thought CHINGADERA was lavish for his 2k high end gaming rig.
I have energy cans you can sell your soul for-is that better? Oh, and needles! (Not heroin ones I promise)
Only if you have a lot of targets to hit-which never happens you're fighting a faction above Bronze.
Lmao.