How many beers do you want to bet that your gaming rig can beat Wolverine's "high end gaming computer"?
Torn Server Trouble.
Started by Harpazo [3327178] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
It was new a couple years ago. Depends on his date of purchase.
That's old tech, our servers are in Ireland now.
You don't trade in for a new laptop every year? 😲
Drunk hamsters.
I only have one laptop and it was given to me by my employer. I don't do laptops. Towers or nothing.
You have an IRL job too? Show off
Talented Individual.
Trolling pays?
It's a lifestyle.
ahahah, nah, I used to play other games in the past
I can't compete with Chingadera :-P
EDIT: Of course you responded to my question right before I clicked the sent button-texting on mobile sucks : c
Whoa whoa, now we're changing the parameters.
If it was with your 2k gaming rig he wouldn't have a chance, I'm just trying to get FF bonus
I'll leave the rig dusty, should level the field.
Nice try, for 2k it should be impossible for dust to enter the rig. You got scammed
I need to know where your fans pull air from.
For the low price of four A+ bloodbags I'll tell you. Too busy filling faction bloodbags, no time to fill up mine : c