Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by GrizzleSpit [3149512] on in Questions & Answers.

57 replies · 378 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
58
Discussion span
→
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

GrizzleSpit [3149512]

I just tried to happy jump and after the EDvds I spent job points for more happy and popped an ecstacy. All within 5 minutes, I then went to the gym to train only to notice my happiness was only 4250, the normal happiness I usually have. What the hell did I do? Is there a bug in the game? Is there some sort of timer reset or something that just happened with the update? I wasted over 20 million for this happy jump just to have it stolen away right after I get to the gym......

I started the jump just after 13:30 so the reset times are not the issue. I know how happy jumps work so how about real answers

 

UPDATE: SO after resetting my phone and having the app force stop I come back to see that there was some sort of bug with my phone's time somehow. Maybe it's because I left the game open all night or something but my game was 4 minutes faster than actual time somehow....... So those who said it was right before 13:30 were indeed right. Thanks everyone that helped sadly I am a dumbass I guess, weird because even copying the logs said after 13:30 now there saying 13:28-13:29 weird AF and I'll prolly be posted but thanks anyways. Idk what's going on with my phone or the app or how the hell it could have been fast but problem solved. Basically it was 13:28 when I popped the first DVD and 13:29 when I used the ecstacy but my in game clock was on the wrong time. Maybe it's because I woke up and went straoght to the game, maybe I miss read, idk, but the log stated 13:33 when I copied and now its stating 13:28. Sorry for the misinformation, thank you all who helped, sorry for the miss categorizing of the post to begin with and hope everyone has a good day

nex [2054500]

Happy resets at xx:00, xx:15, xx:30 and xx:45. You probably used your EDVDs close to the xx:45 mark and it reset before you could hit the gym.

GrizzleSpit [3149512]

Thanks tho maybe I'm a dumbass I guess. That explains a lot, this the first time I've ever ran into this problem I always had a full 15 minutes after I raised above normal happy

GrizzleSpit [3149512]

Alright answers like that don't help, I've never had a problem till now. Looking at the time when I popped the EDvds I had plenty of time and my happiness reset before the 15th minute

GrizzleSpit [3149512]

According to my notifications I used my DVDs and job points at a little after 13:30. Should have had a full 15 minutes but soon as I took the ecstacy and hit the gym it was back to normal. 

GrizzleSpit [3149512]

To think people like this don't know how to read jackass read the last thing I put up. I started my jump just after 13:30 so I should have had 15 minutes

Shooby [2510470]

you probably started it before it ticked over to 13:30 so it just reset immediately lmao

 

Post the copy of the log, it shows exact time in seconds