Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New players?

Started by MuTheMuss [3170831] on in General Discussion.

8 replies · 280 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
17
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
MuTheMuss [3170831]

Hey there, looking for some new players that are going to be around for a while. 

 

Had a sad mix of events and as sad as I am to say , my time here is up So I'm looking for someone that's either willing or has shown dedication since venturing upon Torn. I might not have much but I'm sure someone will be more deserving and appreciative of everything than I have been lately. 

 

Feel free to dm me, it's the quickest way to get a response. Bye everyone it was fun!

 

EDIT: have been advised by some genuinely caring and kind people to just take a break so that will be my course of action. Sorry to confuse or anger anyone with my post! Take care and see you all around.

Unnamed199cz [2783125]

You will get many messages from trolls, good luck man, hope you will be good

SunGodRa [3206156]

Hola, I'm very active and dedicated to torn, made friends and enemies here. I might be a prospect for you (sorry about your time being up) and your wealth, even though I will eventually spend it. My account might be ancient but I assure you that I had a period where I was not able to play (family issues).

TequilaKing [2797424]

Send it over, I run a clothing store with 10 newbies i somewhat mentor and help train work stats. I'll provide em with some extra perks to help growth.