Is anyone having a massive amount of overdoses right now??
I'm averaging one a week at the moment. Its getting to be a bit of a joke...
Just me?
Od's
Started by Nickatralala [3266035] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Shooby [2510470]
· 7 likes ·
couldn't you just have posted in one of the 3 existing active threads relating to overdose rates instead of making your own to saturate general discussion more than it already is?
no thats a skill issue
its also a shit dealer issue and the fact that your factions doesnt have the perks to reduce the risk of ods...
couldn't you just have posted in one of the 3 existing active threads relating to overdose rates instead of making your own to saturate general discussion more than it already is?
At this point we all should create a new thread everytime we od i think
damn I missed my opportunity yesterday :(
15:30:31 - 02/08/24 You overdosed on some Xanax going to the hospital for 83h 20m and losing 20 energy, 60 nerve and 5,025 happiness
If you think 5 ODs in a month is "massive", you're delusional.
I've overdosed the same amount total since I've started. Granted I'm only 223 days old but... really it's just variance. You don't have enough data to really complain whether you're overdosing too much or not. Also being in a bigger faction with more perks will help with overdoses.
normal
not had any recently lol
5 a month would be nice. A week ago, I was on a streak of 5 in 8 days.
Edvd jumps? Do you know what your faction's OD risk perk is? At 77k respect they might not have it fully
Check Raven's bazaar. Selling low od chance xanax. 😂
Mentions: Increase in Xanax ODs?