Is it perfectly acceptable to have an affair on this game! I wonder how that works!
Either way just looking for a friend of a female gender to be besties with.
Or maybe a man who is willing to spoil me 🥰🥰
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Is it perfectly acceptable to have an affair on this game! I wonder how that works!
Either way just looking for a friend of a female gender to be besties with.
Or maybe a man who is willing to spoil me 🥰🥰
MsLawyer, I would still want to be friends with you if you want, even though we don't share many similar interests.
Sounds good, I would love to heat you up a little bit
Graved - Not RP, Check trade chat, the properties forum, or the personals section of the newspaper for a spouse.