I now understand why lvl 100 players hate lvl 3 players. Global chat teached me allot about powerful people. Be careful what you say on Global chat.
Lvl3
Started by IllmaticPsycho [2957103] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 54
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- MeanMike [1884314]
· 8 likes ·
True story..... When I was a level 17 or some shit, I came home from drinking one night, logged onto Torn, and called this dude named KrakFreak a bad name in General Chat. Months of bounties later, I learned a … - 0xHemlock [2662912]
· 8 likes ·
Quick reminder for TornTools users - you have features available. - Fermion [2691036] Officer
· 4 likes ·
!Graved - Low Quality
Delete this post.
Quick reminder for TornTools users - you have features available.
He's not wrong, you know...
Care to add literally any detail or context?
Squeek!
That has the potential to make a quality post, which is something he is avoiding at all costs.
I can say whatever I want in global cause I'm lvl 17
I now understand why lvl 100 players hate lvl 15 players. General Discussion teached me allot about powerful people. Be careful what you say on General Discussion.
I posted my disstrack in global before I posted it on the forums
Get on my level, scrub
You're like that 60 year old in the pub still going on about some shit that happened in High School..
I still go on about the same shit from elementary school what's your point
Just cuz you ain't did anything speshsal
You are speshal m8
My momma always said I was her speshal little man
True story.....
When I was a level 17 or some shit, I came home from drinking one night, logged onto Torn, and called this dude named KrakFreak a bad name in General Chat.
Months of bounties later, I learned a very valuable lesson that I'd like to share here:
F**k General Chat.
Specially if you're a new or weaker player, just stay away. It's where the REALLY bored people dwell, and even the mere sight of you will prompt someone to bully the dog shit out of you, bc again... Bored.
Just say No!
Is that supervillain story of MeanMike? To think if only KrakFreak didn't freak out
Yeah man, before he did it, I was just Mike ..
Is it true that points were @ 100k back then? Because that's dedication
!Graved - Low Quality