.
.
Started by Amariana [3346441] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 46
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 67 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Superior- [2131856]
· 15 likes ·
How to ignore assholes. Click messages > Ignore list > copy and paste Kandge [2476827]. Done. - Rebel_Virginia [2019680]
· 15 likes ·
Can someone please answer this question? I would also like to know how. Thank you. - Runalf [2047589]
· 10 likes ·
Cucumbers are very good asshole blockers.
Mentioned in this thread
fxm [2476827] ×1
How to ignore assholes.
Click messages > Ignore list > copy and paste Kandge [2476827].
Done.
Mentions: fxm [2476827]
Staff Edit : Enticement
This should be in Q&A forum
Cucumbers are very good asshole blockers.
Just clench and keep moving.
dosent know how to block people.... yet leads a faction
....welcome to Torn 🎉🥳👏
“plenty of input about how hopeless I am”
more details for context please?
edit : nvm I found his posts… dunno why he thinks the dark blue font is a good idea, I can’t read any of his posts because of dark mode
so there’s your solution… switch to dark mode lol
Future 8m vault theft coming to a forum near you.
I hate that butthole Rebel_Virginia
Can someone please answer this question? I would also like to know how. Thank you.
well you seem pretty clueless on how to lead a faction so this rebel-Virginia probably has a point
I have the forum set to blue mode and can't see anything. Who is this Butthole Comrade Joe?
I hate that butthole Rebel_Virginia
Moved to QnA
I joe butthole that hate virgin
Ewwwwwww!!!!!!!!
"Delete it. Then join a real faction.
I know that's not the advice you want, but it is the advice you need. There's a lot to this game as it is, and leadership adds a whole new dimension. How do you expect your members to succeed when you haven't a clue yourself as to what you ought to be doing? Until you get a bit of experience all you're going to do is fail anyone unfortunate enough to follow you."
I didn't look extensively but this is what he posted in your first thread. If this is what you consider bad advice then you should probably just stop asking for advice on the forums. Maybe ask for advice from other newbies instead who will tell you stuff like "oh yeah factions with no perks are actually great, just beat your faction members with a stick until their morale improves."