Strange that it's all email as opposed to also phone calls but hey ho, looking forward to it
It's a SCAM(ing) Crime - Crimes 12 Info Dump
Started by flare [2195157] Officer on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 691 / 691 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I think this is the scam...
You'll beat Emforus to the guide at this rate
Emforus will still do the heavy lifting with the data from OutcomeDB and torn.report :D
So, which one is more likely: tomorrow or the following week?
There's probably a separate, future crime for calling about your car's extended warranty, lol
Where scamming?
I'm waiting for Ched to announce that the real scamming was the friends we made along the way
You can now abandon scamming targets
Also, the red zone of death is now striped
I used to keep Ched apprised of my changes myself. Nowadays, I just send links to this thread 🙏
Honestly just make hemicopter the official crimes 2.0 spokes person at this point xD
I take that as a positive review of my services, thank you very much
There is now more visual aid on the persuasion bar.
for reference, the order in the screenshot is
sensitivity, fail, temptation, reward low/mid/high, concern, hesitation
If you get into the situation that the target is hesitant or concerned, some sections will be darkened ("faded").
(Also, I think I never posted the fact that if you are in a concern section, you then have to resolve it)
I believe we're waiting for the crime to enter a week of committee testing, and after that week it's usually released.
To my knowledge, they haven't started committee testing so we're not within a week of release yet.
Concerned and hesitant targets have their entire row colored in now
Edit because i don't want to spam
In the rare case that you end up with a selection that would not gain anything from responding in a certain forwards or backwards direction, there will now be a tooltip telling you. Also, non-sensical emotion types are disabled when on the edge of the hesitation bar.
Banner is done, that is a very good sign
here, take a screenshot. It scrolls through a sample inbox tho, so it's animated
(gif) (source image)
I see a Nigerian name there... I'm looking forward to the crime already, haha
How long it's between banner and public testing? We are having next crime in 2 weeks with the large patch?
It has to be at least 2 weeks anyway because there is no testing yet. But I personally think there is not much to do now.
The banner is one of the essential parts that were missing, what we are still waiting for is
- The crime thumbnail, which could be released when committee testing starts, or at release day.
- The honor bars, which should exist a week prior. Could also be a curveball, if they use some previously unreleased honor bars.
- 2 icons on the crime page, which are blank thus far.
Not sure because I'm not an expert on that, but screen reader support seems also finished to me.