Why does bloody catchpa keep giving me pictures of scooters and then ask me to highlight all motorcycles.
It's maddening!
I keep trying to say there are none there but apparently it doesn't agree.
Bah.
Started by crabshtick [1790034] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Why does bloody catchpa keep giving me pictures of scooters and then ask me to highlight all motorcycles.
It's maddening!
I keep trying to say there are none there but apparently it doesn't agree.
Bah.
*CAPTCHA
Yeah that.
Now i can see my post getting derailed fast lol
Try not getting captcha/ure'd by bothunter
Anytime I log out and back in I get CATCHPAWED too. I'm probably going to make a quitting thread soon.
I haven't had the captcha in ages. You might be using too many scripts or something
Are your other multis getting coptcha also?
Maybe you are a robot
I've filled out thousands of those. Just keep doing them, they'll go away in a week or so. Or maybe not. You did something that google's AI that Torn nicked "bothunter" didn't like. So, figure out what that was, and stop doing that and you won't have to do anymore ever again.
I'm not worried about it. Did a couple when it first came out and nothing except this one since.
Just wish it knew the difference between a scooter and a motorcycle.
Stop helping the bots learn how to fit in.
Or the Decepticons.
Got it.
Torn secret wars.
Us versus the bots.....