I'm having the Wrong rfc/Infinitely reloading gym issue. Windows 11, Firefox. Ive seen in other threads to clear cache and cookies but this does not work. Opening the site in an incognito window does work. Not having the issue on mobile Android, neither though Firefox or an external client. Using TornTools, but still happens when disabled.
Wrong rfc
Started by Cruxin [1996972] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Ive seen in other threads to clear cache and cookies but this does not work. Opening the site in an incognito window does work.
That just means you haven't actually cleared your cookies. You need to clean rfc cookies and re-login and it should work fine after that.
I'm selecting torn's cookies and hitting remove, what am I doing wrong?
Doing the exact same thing worked later and I have no idea why, but clearly a browser issue not a site one, apologies and thanks
You hadn't saved the the changes the first time around. If you had cleared the cookies, you would have been prompted to re-login as the authentication cookie would have been cleared too. Per your logs, you did not re-login until about a couple of minutes ago.
I did save and hit "remove" in firefox, but yeah i didnt have to relogin so it wasnt working, restarting probably fixed it idk