Good evening everybody! Is everybody doing well? Feeling intrepid and lively?
I just saw a ad for torn on youtube.
Very intrepid indeed keep up the good work!
Started by dunmugmeh [538353] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Good evening everybody! Is everybody doing well? Feeling intrepid and lively?
I just saw a ad for torn on youtube.
Very intrepid indeed keep up the good work!
Very intrepid of you
thank you for the update
I saw it too, I skipped it. What is torn?
You can see youtube ads? Is your browser broken? I hope you get it fixed soon.
I just saw the ad lol.
Anyone know who's accounts were shown? It's too fast for my young old eyes.
...and wtf uses light mode!?
You can see youtube? Is your browser broken? I hope you get it fixed soon.
And of course by YouTube, we all know you meant Pornhub. No need to pretend.
Sadly that site can no longer be seen in my state. It's very annoying.
VPN is your friend.
Will I be able to see the ad in Australia?
Since the Torn app was refused classification I guess the ad would not be allowed here if it mentions the app at all.
Mentions: Donator packs/Subscriptions not working on Play st
Wow you just rawdog the internet huh
No, but when you occasionally want some motivation for romance it helps. But there are lots of other sites, you should know.
But does the ad contain field mice?
Clicky link?
Sadly no. But i am confident that minor error will be remedied in future ads.
I have just seen ANOTHER torn ad on youtube ...
Very intrepid indeed thats at least 2 torn ads on youtube!
thank you, very intrepid
link?
Was it the one I made for them?