Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Losses $300K

Started by Keenann [3370510] on in Attacking.

3 replies · 154 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Keenann [3370510]

I’m currently selling losses for $300k a pop.

 

  • Selling losses for $300k each.
  • I have a stockpile of medkits to ensure a smooth transaction.

 

  1. Contact Me: Let me know if you’re interested in buying losses.
  2. Medkits Ready: I’ve got medkits prepared to make the process seamless.
  • I’ve got multiple people ready to handle the losses, so we can get things done quickly.
  • I have sold 100 losses in the last 24 hours.
  • I’m also open to donations if you’re feeling generous.

Chur