Just checked the jail and it's MT
WTF? First time I see this, is it indicative of the health of the game?
Started by Clydesdalesdik [2656923] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Just checked the jail and it's MT
WTF? First time I see this, is it indicative of the health of the game?
It happens sometimes
There was a similar post a few months ago
Some factions do "busting competitions" so that's generally the reason most of the time you see empty jails.
05:20:09 - 11/08/24 You began reading the Book : Shawshank Sure Ain't For Me!
I emptied it.
Nah I just used a nerve refill after our war ended.
Might be something to do with this (not mine, faction mate doing bust book).
Edit: yeah, that guy above.
So lonely 😢
Games dead I THOYVHT THIS WAS A CRIME GAME
We're all law-abiding citizens in Torn. Duke told me.
Why wouldn't the jail be empty?
Jail really does need a revamp/update.
War period everyone's been here: https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=factionWarfare#/ranked
Which is indeed indicative of the health of the game, in that it's very healthy.
its not, there are always busting comps and people using shawshank
I think its because more people are on crimes 2.0 and getting jailed less, no one is doing meat warehouse/hacking/drug running, would be interesting to see if the shitty income is affecting arrests as well
the high jail rate crimes aren't a thing anymore