Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Just another scammer

Started by Fuserite [2637871] on in General Discussion.

64 replies · 2.73k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 65 / 65 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
65
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Mr-Black [3356756] ×4 Tash [2111026] ×1

Fuserite [2637871]

Goodmorning torn, I did not want to make this post until he messaged me this morning. So I asked tonylorenzo [3356756] for a script since he was advertising in the forum, talked to him, looked like a nice guy and asked for a 450m advance payment. After he received the payment he no longer answered me. That was on the 1 of august. Suddenly he was overworked and could no longer answer me. Then this morning, after days of completely ignoring me, he got kicked by his previous faction (looks like I was not the only one who got scammed) and he decided he finally had some time to answer me on discord. 

 

https://imgur.com/a/ytlnyTv

 

Sorry if i made some mistakes but english is not my first language

Mentions: Mr-Black [3356756] · Custom Script Making (1 user limited)

neur0_tox1c [2879830]

somehow that dude's networth jumped from 391m to 3b 257m at the day u did the payment. does this mean that you were not the only one who was scammed at that day?

BlissfulEagle [2472217]

Yeah similar experience here. He seemed like a genuinely nice guy and his work seemed legit. I also commissioned him to do me a gfx pfp, paid 40m in advance. He told me it would take a day or even less, but dragged it out to a week, then I messaged him asking for an update, to which he replied he was "busy with irl work" like lol.. why take commissions then..? He didn't give me an update at all. Messaged him again 3 days ago, he didn't reply until I reached out to his faction leader Tash [2111026] , then told me that he was 80% "done" and it would be finished in 3 days. I told him no, I want a refund, and he seemed a bit startled by my request. He said he couldn't pay me back right now since it was in stocks and the market crashed or whatever. He hasn't paid me back but has told me he will in 2-3 days. If he doesn't by then I'll just take it he scammed me too.

 

 

Mentions: Tash [2111026]