Took forever and very little payoff for the nerve, glad I am done with it!
100 in Forgery
Started by ultimatemaster [180173] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Authority score
- 49 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Congrats! What is the best thing to do when you have all of the new crimes at 100?
a nerve refill seems a waste at this point.
I also just finished Forgery.... Such an annoying crime. Wait, then wait some more, then wait some more... ugh!
Clicking more crimes will be building up crime xp which should assist in the upcoming oc upgrade.
Thats something to think about when you get all crimes to 100 skill.
I routinely use nerve refills. Im probably near the top of the game for using nerve refills in fact.
On forgery i remember clicking a LOT of drivers license, but i did some of the other crimes as well. Nothing wrong with clicking drivers license all the way to 100 skill.
still need KingPIN, but I am waiting on that.