Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Action bar layout

Started by Mad-Dokta [2769130] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 104 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Mad-Dokta [2769130]

Just a quick query post to ask:

 

Can I move the selectable icons on the sliding tab which holds the Messages / Events / Awards etc icons.

 

I would like to be able to rearrange their position to avoid having to scroll to the far right every time I wanna quick link to faction or forums and put the stuff I rarely access on the far right (on mobile it's frustrating after a while).

 

Is this already doable, or would this need to be put in the suggestions area to be potentially implemented?

goblinMode [2809005]

I'm not certain, depending on if you use pc or mobile; but there are navigation settings in your settings. That allows you to modify your link bars.