Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Marriage Proposal

Started by xXNOMADXx [3342042] on in Graveyard.

12 replies · 232 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
36
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

xXNOMADXx [3342042]

To whom this may concern, My name is NOMAD. I was looking for a female partner in crime to marry. The reason for this is to split the rent on a private island. I already have 1 rented and was looking for splitting the rent to keep more of the profit from trading items and flipping items. 

 

I daily make at least 2 Million a day. Yesterday alone I made 3 Million, and my rent is at 2.5 Million a week. Splitting it will allow for much more profits. 

 

I also have my own Bazaar, I can have your items sold on my Bazaar charge free if you don't have your own, and will send you all the money you made. We are partners, you can bet I will always have your back.

 

Again I'm looking for 

1.Female Both gender and as a person.

2.Must be Level 15.

 

Send me a message if you want to run things together on TORN 

DiamondRook [3309478]

Trading Post forum would be much better for this. Also...why does gender matter? Marriage is just a property sharing agreement here, it's nothing personal lol

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

This belongs in the properties forum most likely as you're looking to split rent. Lots of posts there for people looking to do just that. You're in the wrong forum dude. 

Negan [2066105]

F*ck is wrong with your type of people, demanding your spouse is female? It literally does not matter.

Out of my last three marriages in this game, my current one is the first female one.