How about a bunker that could be built on your property that would allow you to hide in so you could not be attacked?
While in it, you cannot gain Nerve, you receive no pay from your job during that time and perhaps lose some sort of status with your faction and job as well.
Granted, I know this goes against the whole Torn thought process of running all over and committing crimes and such, but for me, for instance, I am too low level to do anything worthwhile during faction wars, all I am are extra points for the enemy faction as they keep attacking me and putting me in the hospital over and over, unless I can get to my Ipicac fast enough.
But with a bunker, I could get in during the war or when I just don't want to keep getting hit and hide out there for the duration.
Just a thought.
Nekron-99
Bunker
Started by Nekron-99 [3346800] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
#skill issue, maybe you should learn that you can use ipec while you are in hospital, for example 1 minute before you get out. So again as under your first suggestion, learn the game before you suggest something. 2 stupid suggestion in 1 day is enough
Stupid idea
If you don't want to war then leave the faction and find a new one
This could cripple the game if everyone hides in their bunker and then never logs in again.... bye bye George missions.... see ya to target lists....
Your too new to be suggesting new features
You have many options to remove yourself as a target.
- You can use ipecac while you’re in the hospital, so as long as you set an alarm for 5 minutes before you leave the hospital, you should be okay.
- You can get 5 more levels and fly abroad during wars. You can’t be attacked while in the air, and you have a 15-second period when you land where you can make a quick action and fly back out. Not only that, but you can buy items like plushies or flowers while abroad and sell them in Torn to make a small profit at the same time.
- Small Explosive Devices cost a few million dollars and will hospitalize you for around 5 hours.
- You can have a faction members bounty you before a war starts or before you go afk for the night.
- You could hire a mercenary to hospitalize you using max hospitalization merits and a stricken weapon. This can be pricey, but you can get 6-7 hours or more.
- Always keep revives disabled so the time you get in the hospital isn’t cut short unexpectedly.
Either way, I feel the suggestion you’re putting forward would cause a huge detriment to ranked warring, so I personally have to disagree. I also feel you’ll have a difficult time getting support for this suggestion, since most would agree with me. I suggest just utilizing the existing game mechanics like everyone else does, which are definitely adequate.
There is always the nuclear option. Fly to SA and go offline for a month.
Many people will just remove you as you cannot be targeted after a week. That said, you won't gain anything from it either except work stats if you have a starter job. And refills if you're a donator.