Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

nvm

Started by SunGodRa [3206156] on in Graveyard.

5 replies · 56 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
TheNumberTaker [3136764]

Why would anyone pay you 250k to type a prompt into a generator, when it takes less clicks and effort to do it yourself? So confusing how people think they should be paid for this stuff…

SunGodRa [3206156]

(These were pms, btw, to explain the format)

20:45

Sorry for the forum post, I just thought I should since my customers have been satisfied so far, and I was told I should advertise it.

But to be fair, it's kind of rude to just go around the graphics forum insulting people for using a resource available to them

And to be honest, it doesn't look much worse than human-made images that are far more expensive, and some even look better.

You are making yourself look like a Torn stereotype, you know.

Sorry, that wasn't necessarily appropriate.

Again, I don't advise insulting people selling quality images for an extremely low price (50k if necessary). Who cares where it came from? It's a good PFP and the only thing that matters is that the customer enjoys it!

(Apologies for the exclamation point) )=

I don't mean to be rude, but maybe you shouldn't tell people their ideas are sh!t and instead you could suggest something politely

Finally, sorry for being rude, but please take your negativity somewhere else