JOIN OUR FACTION, it is good, it is helpful, and if you are new we will help you out. We are doing a ranked war, and people you attack and win would get you money. Join NOW
Apply now: https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=your&type=1#/tab=info
Started by BobbyJr12312 [3380538] on in Faction Recruitment.
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
JOIN OUR FACTION, it is good, it is helpful, and if you are new we will help you out. We are doing a ranked war, and people you attack and win would get you money. Join NOW
Apply now: https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=your&type=1#/tab=info
No.
the link is to the faction a player is already in, not yours
Is you faction leader paying you to post for them? Because I sense a ban hammer swinging thru the air atm lol.
No.
I hate to defend this, but the torn advertising rules has an exception if you're directly involved
This is actually a legendary post.
in an age where banning noobs from posting is nearly a daily thread, this green leaf has taken a step further than any other.
He is not only posting, he is demanding you, an ultra high level elite player with no moral code, to join his faction and wage war for him. He knows no bounds. His only concern is the effectiveness of his armaments.
I'm quiverring in my boots, how am I meant to contend with this amazing faction
Shouting at people is not the way, sir.
No one wants to join your faction. It is poor, very poor...
Find a better one...
poor respect wise, or that they recruited a level 3 and left him in a damn trailer?
REALLY!? YOU CONVINCED ME! APPLYING NOW!
I think you would get better reception on this recruitment attempt if you posted it say....in the Faction Recruitment Category. best of luck to you though!
Moved to Faction Recruitment. I also suggest you edit your link to be the one for your faction.
.
Could you atleast make the smallest amount of effort to your ad and make it a clickable link?
This ad is people's first impression of you! Looking at this i already know yohre either a lazy f**ker or a dumb f**ker.