Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Favorite Podcast?

Started by Crette [3299791] on in Art & Literature.

3 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Crette [3299791]

Hello everyone! 

 

I have finished many of my go to podcasts and I am currently stuck waiting for updates. Does anyone have any suggestions for what I should check out next? I'm a big fan of horror thrillers. 

 

I'm currently Listening to: 

Magnus Archives/ Magnus Protocol

Archive 81 

Malevolent 

Mayfield Watchers Society

Redwood Bureau 

Rinnegoat77 [3282397]

Hey I just started a podcast myself. If you’re interested in checking mine out on Spotify it’s called “The Melee Masterclass.” It’s still new but would love your support

Elemak [2255978]

I've listened to archive 81 from your list. I never got around to Magnus I've got a long list but I'll try to narrow it down. 

 

I'm not big into horror but I like some creepy

 

Maybe try the dark tome. I remember liking blood crow and story from beyond the stars. But it's been a while since I've listened to them.

  

Here's some stuff I remember a bit better but maybe not in the genre you want. Mail or message and I can try to sell you on stuff. 

 

I used to hang around the audio drama subreddit alot.

 

Crimetown if you like real stories of corruption. I'm not big on true crime but this was good. Season one is about providence RI S2 is about Detroit.

 

Wooden overcoats if you like British comedy also complete.

 

Wolf 359 set in space complete storyline well done

 

The program: kinda feels like black mirror in some ways

Every episode set in same universe but not like a continuous series. a ai or multiple programs took over the world's economy and govt. Kinda set up like this is the aftermath.

 

 

Midnight burger. Time traveling dimension hopping diner. Very good story really interesting ideas in it. Some really great lines and can really make you think sometimes

 

How it happened from axios last days of Trump's white House kinda behind the scenes. Kinda a shitshow.

 

Martyrmade history podcast first series is on events leading up to state of Israel. He has a small series on Epstein, some episodes on Aztecs and some other things. I think for general history stuff Dan Carlin's hardcore history is more often recommended.

 

Honorable mentions 

Alba salix. (Fantasy)

King falls AM great but will never be finished 

EOS 10 people sell it as scrubs in space 

Dungeons and daddies  the only DND podcast I enjoyed

 

 

Myths and legends fictional and levarr Burton reads if you just want one short stories.

 

 Didn't mean to wall of text but +1 we're alive had great voice actors and quality. It was was of the first things that got me into podcasts.