Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Personal Bazaar

Started by Vhandelsrag [3209179] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Vhandelsrag [3209179]

I cannot open my Bazaar. Everytime I select it all I get is a mostly blank screen other than my primary menu selections along the top of the screen

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I cannot open my Bazaar

 

Your Bazaar is already Open. You just need to add items to your Bazaar to sell them, you can do that from the same menu from the top right corner of the screen: