Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

High

Started by typoclerk [3344827] on in Graveyard.

13 replies · 237 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
31
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

Neliex [2857538]

This guy is apperantly lobster fisherman. If you girls ain't jumping at this ship I sure am. I need someone to teach me tricks to get me some lobsters. Sending hairy legs if request OP! You sure didn't expect this did you?

Lightor [2215463] Officer Officer

Graved - If you're looking for a spouse please post in the Personals section of the newspaper, trade chat or the property sharing thread in Properties

Awesome-O [2356036]

For anyone wondering

 

This wasn't a test...

 

The OP was asking for a wife but only if she had pictures on her profile..... I think he was collecting them for his "wank bank"

 

Sick puppy

 

 

This was not a test... I repeat... this was not a test!!!