Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

BUYING ITEMS

Started by Mata94 [3042767] on in Trading Post.

22 replies · 255 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

trey_nocks [3357674]

Very good trader.....trading servers are fast and pays as promised....I would recommend my friends and family to come trade with mata94.

BumpyJohnson [2801684]

Very fast and reliable I recommend this service A+ plus rating for me thank you for your services 

Saoirse28 [3080973]

i was looking for some trusted trader n good offer, and then i see Mata94 in trade chat.

 

And BOOM! 💥 I found the most fast respond, trusted, and honest trader.

 

Keep the good work man! 

0__a [3372913]

reliable trader, I am a newbie helped me through the process, trustworthy and works fast. gave me well over purchase price. cheers