Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Th3Budtender [1649861] on in Graveyard.

7 replies · 140 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Th3Budtender [1649861]

I can't seem to post in the bug forum pages...I tried searching for the stålhög in the item market the only way I can search for it is by typing 860 then when I click search it brings up flippin stingray plushies...

[image: snipboard.io]

[image: snipboard.io]

 

I don't know why I couldn't post in the bug page...I cleared my cache I'm on a Samsung galaxy s22 ultra

damaster [641864] Wiki Contributor

My guess is search function isnt equipped for the characters with accents. I had the same issue, even when selecting it from the drop down list.

Cheb [876657] Reporter

this is the case and the reason stingray came up is because it selects the most relevant item based on the start of the word.

damaster [641864] Wiki Contributor

In this case, being a fictionalized brand that can be spelled however, perhaps it'd be best for Ched to rename it without the accents. 

Fermion [2691036] Officer Officer

What issue do you encounter when trying to open the bugs and issues forum? Is there an error code on the page?

Th3Budtender [1649861]

I made the exact same post links n all...the post button was at the bottom like it always is but it was faded out...maybe it was red...let me try and recreate that