Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Made a script

Started by Bobcat673 [2124904] on in Tools & Userscripts.

2 replies · 86 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Bobcat673 [2124904]

Not sure if this is the right forum for this but I made a little script where I can ask a anki vector robot useing the tron api to get my current energy and nerve levels not sure what else to do with it so suggestions are welcome 

 

I wont go into detail here but if anyone wants the script or has a vector they want to get working id be happy to help

BritishBenji [2257611]

I completely forgot the Vector existed, not gonna lie
I don't personally have use for it, and I'm not sure how many people will have bought a 240GBP Personal Assistant, but this sounds like a great project

Bobcat673 [2124904]

honestly i only have it because i got it as a gift when it first came out at the time it was like 80 USD i think and then i recently found it in a box it doesnt do much but its fun to mess with but i wouldnt say its worth nearly as much as they charge for it these days