Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Day 31

Started by 937John_S [1859996] on in Graveyard.

21 replies · 637 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

937John_S [1859996]

It has been 31 days since Lat was banned and I found myself in the middle of drama for the first few days and has since died down.

 

I never really had any opinion on Lat because he never effected me negatively or positively.

 

I have decided to keep the faction for the time being.

However, since I know Lat really effected the community.

I want the community to decide what I should do next.

 

MunkyBone [2493877]

Keep the name and Lat/Tank in it. Put it up for sale. Someone will buy it just for having both them in it still.

 

Removing them will drop the value probably. It would just be like any other faction.

 

But right now, you have something a bit more well..."historical", I guess?

DieselBlade [1701621] Wiki Contributor

That's a good point. Probably worth more with Lat as a member 

 

Put the faction up for sale and let the new owner decide what to do.

 

Should be able to get $18b easy

 

 

SonofCoul [2848284]

Im just a lowly peasant without a dog in this fight, that being said I find the whole story hilarious and historic. Would the faction be worth more as nostalgia with Lat in it?